Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ice Age 3










Last Saturday night, I went to watch Ice Age 3 movie with my sister and my friend, Hilal. Supposed me and two other friends but since both of them can't make it, the plan changed. Well, i dont really into this kind of cartoon movie but since i've the tix, i just watched it. The storyline was funny & interesting. i love the 'Buck' character, a weasel who had been in the Dinosaur world for a long time and adapted with the environment. The animation was great.. i would suggest you to watch the 3D if you've planned to watch this movie.You won't dissappointed.

The next day, i went to KLCC. Got some discussion with my friend. It was already dark when we arrived. We lepak near the water fountain there and have some shots of KLCC.Again the photos were bit blurred.Errmm..do i need to buy DSLR..?? :-)

1 comment:

  1. 'supposed me and two other friends but since both of them can't make it, the plan changed'

    hahaha..sori weii..x sengaja arr..aku tetibe kene keje malam...dam*it!

    ReplyDelete