Monday, August 24, 2009

MTV World Stage








Last 2 weeks, My friend, Zahril & I went to the MTV World Stage concert at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach. I won the tickets from The Star. Crowd were allowed to enter the park as early as 6pm but due to raining, we decided to let the people filled up the front spot first. Some of the lines up that day were our local band, Estranged, pixie lott, Boys like Girls, Hoobastank, All American Reject, Kasabians, Raygon, VJ Utt and few more celebrities. Owwhh..since Malaysians are advised to avoid public gathering due to H1N1, so i took a simple precaution by wearing a mask to the concert. Well...not only me. I can see a lot of people wearing it too..Anyway, the show was awesome. Each sang 2,3 of their famous songs.They all rocks the stage. Hope Malaysia will be the host again next year. So that i can jump and dance again at the concert :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment